Cable Flash h7c with Openatv

y2s2408

Hi,

Does anyone know how to reflash the h7c with openatv.
It comes with 2 zips now recovery and usb zip. Does anyone know where i put the force file so it forces a flash on boot?

Thanks

if flashing from usb stick, download the recovery zip and unzip it onto a usb stick that has been formatted fat32 on computer. You should now have the zgemmna folder on the usb stick.

Power off the zgemma, insert the usb sticks in the back and turn on.

if flashing from usb stick, download the recovery zip and unzip it onto a usb stick that has been formatted fat32 on computer. You should now have the zgemmna folder on the usb stick.

Power off the zgemma, insert the usb sticks in the back and turn on.
Thanks Grog I tried this but it is not forcing a flash just loads up the box in its current state.

Thanks Grog I tried this but it is not forcing a flash just loads up the box in its current state.
Are you sure you downloaded the recovery zip file?

I did the same the other day, I downloaded the usb file and it did nothing, thanks to @Willo3092 advising it was the wrong file (it had been a long time since I flashed off a stick), I downloaded the recovery_emmc file and it flashed first time.

Does anyone know how to reflash the h7c with openatv.
It comes with 2 zips now recovery and usb zip. Does anyone know where i put the force file so it forces a flash on boot?

You do know that you have to hold the little button in under the front flap when you power on to usb flash?

Back