Flash ipab zgemma

Shezzy

Hi i started up my old zgemma and its on the old ipab build. How can i change the firmware to maybe a wooshbuild etc just using the remotec ontrol n menu options as i dont have any access to a computer. Any help would be appreciated

Use flash online via Blue button then software management. Then if you have android phone download mobile ssh off Google playstore and use that to install wooshbuild or grog free range

you may struggle with ipab on your box, you can use the flash online tool on the box but you may have to go through it a few times to get the latest atv on your box.

I do have a script (link in my signature below) that will download and flash the latest ATV for your box but depending how out of date you current set up is it may not work. And if it does you will need to access the box via some ssh app on your phone.

ipab went many moons ago. go with woosh or grog
Yeah in looking for anything i can just put onto a usb and flash my box with. Preferably the wooshbuild before infinity

Use flash online via Blue button then software management. Then if you have android phone download mobile ssh off Google playstore and use that to install wooshbuild or grog free range
Is there a way to get the old wooshbuild? Few years ago i had a wooshbuild image file sent to me that i put onto a usb and then just flashed the box

If you managed to find a download, most of the plugins etc would be outdated.
If you just want a plain image flash openatv and add any plug in you require, you don't have to use a build

Back