Flash Memory or Ram memory

Raf007

Hi,
Is anyone can explain which one of these two should be more important or should be more.
I mean when someone wants to buy a new Enigma2 box then which one is more important to handle easily all these things.

Satellite+Cable channels, Stalker IPTV plugin, IPTV autoboquet maker, Extreme Code Editor, XC plugin and Kodi.
When I have two three things in my Mutant HD51 then it starts giving some problems.
Thanks in advance

I am facing some problems.
When I use e2m3u2bouquet then box start giving some issues.
I am using two IPTV services in my box.
One through IPTV Stalker Plugin and other
through e2m3u2bouquet.
I have noticed the memory suddenly goes down from 500M to 250M when I have these two services.
That is why I am thinking the problem is might be due to memory loss.

I am facing some problems.
When I use e2m3u2bouquet then box start giving some issues.
I am using two IPTV services in my box.
One through IPTV Stalker Plugin and other
through e2m3u2bouquet.
I have noticed the memory suddenly goes down from 500M to 250M when I have these two services.
That is why I am thinking the problem is might be due to memory loss.
Switch e2m3u2bouquet streaming method as multicast after converting the m3u as gstreamer and then try.
I normally have issues with gstreamer if stream is not working, then box starts slowing down when i want to change stream.
So after converting the new generated iptv gstreamer bouquet to multicast, then you can re-test the streams and see how it is. (for me it is fine)
You can use as many services you want imo.

Never had to use it but there is a plugin you can use from plugins called flash expander to expand the flash memory.

Switch e2m3u2bouquet streaming method as multicast after converting the m3u as gstreamer and then try.
I normally have issues with gstreamer if stream is not working, then box starts slowing down when i want to change stream.
So after converting the new generated iptv gstreamer bouquet to multicast, then you can re-test the streams and see how it is. (for me it is fine)
You can use as many services you want imo.
Hi,
How do you do that? I mean how can I switch streaming method?

Hi,
How do you do that? I mean how can I switch streaming method?
First you need to have the e2m3u2bouquet plugin, when you open it and have copied your .m3u to /tmp , then opening the plugin will have gstreamer set by default, convert it then exit out and open again and change gstreamer to multicast using left right arrows and convert again.

Back