Flash Wooshbuild Infinity from USB?

russwwfc

Is there any way of flashing Wooshbuild Infinity straight from USB?

Was on the old version for ages, yet I decided an upgrade was in order. So I flashed Open ATV 6.3 onto the box, but can't get the terminal to work - can't see the box on my Network, even though I can see pretty much every other device. On Open ATV it says there is an internet connection.

Gone back to Flashing the old Wooshbuild to get back where I was, works like a charm, no messing around on the PC, wish Infinity could be done without a PC

if using openATV you can add infinity by command line, but obviously you need a network connection, which you don't have.
menu>setup>system>network>device setup>network test
you need all green ticks here, if there's two red ones, this is your problem
when it's connected, put the box ip address in and click terminal, paste in WBI command line and away you go

Is it the right open atv image for your box format the USB to fat32 change the no force file to force

Once downloaded and extracted the zgemma file open the zgemma file if there is a file that says no force rename it to force then put the zgemma folder onto USB and power box off completely and put the USB in rear port of box then power box back on by white button

if using openATV you can add infinity by command line, but obviously you need a network connection, which you don't have.
menu>setup>system>network>device setup>network test
you need all green ticks here, if there's two red ones, this is your problem
when it's connected, put the box ip address in and click terminal, paste in WBI command line and away you go
HI
My H2S failed to load WB infinity last week I have tried tirelessly to fix it. I can confirm all lights are green however when using terminal I get the following response and error. Any ideas??
Collected errors:
* opkg_download_backend: Failed to download http://wbuild.co.uk/setup/ipk, wget returned 8. root@zgemmah2s:~#

HI
My H2S failed to load WB infinity last week I have tried tirelessly to fix it. I can confirm all lights are green however when using terminal I get the following response and error. Any ideas??
Collected errors:
* opkg_download_backend: Failed to download http://wbuild.co.uk/setup/ipk, wget returned 8. root@zgemmah2s:~#

It won't download infinity setup files if they are already downloaded, which they are.
You can go no further with this unless you flash plain openatv again, then add the infinity command line in Terminal
openATV Nightly Downloads

Thanks for your reply, what is plain open ATV and where can it be found?

Iposted the link in my earlier reply.
Download it, unzip it and put the zgemma folder on a formatted usb and into the box
power box on with white button and press standby button on the front at same time until it says flsh
When it gets to HDMI on screen, ignore TV and remote and you can add infinity by command line from laptop/pc

Back