Flash Wooshbuild Infinity from USB?

Iposted the link in my earlier reply.
Download it, unzip it and put the zgemma folder on a formatted usb and into the box
power box on with white button and press standby button on the front at same time until it says flsh
When it gets to HDMI on screen, ignore TV and remote and you can add infinity by command line from laptop/pc
OK thank you I was flashing online then trying terminal when on HDMI screen my bad!

Iposted the link in my earlier reply.
Download it, unzip it and put the zgemma folder on a formatted usb and into the box
power box on with white button and press standby button on the front at same time until it says flsh
When it gets to HDMI on screen, ignore TV and remote and you can add infinity by command line from laptop/pc
Thanks for your suggestion however it returns the same error. This box will be the ruination of me!

Thanks for your suggestion however it returns the same error. This box will be the ruination of me!
Once you've downloaded the open atv image for your box extract it just put the zgemma file onto USB open the zgemma file if there is a file that says no force change to force completely power your box off by white button make sure no other USB connected insert the USB your flashing with power box on then when gets to hdmi setting go on terminal login as type root press enter then enter all this command opkg install http://wbuildx.co.uk/setup.ipk press enter and infity should download if all else fails use grog free range image as that re flashes and installs the image for you

Once you've downloaded the open atv image for your box extract it just put the zgemma file onto USB open the zgemma file if there is a file that says no force change to force completely power your box off by white button make sure no other USB connected insert the USB your flashing with power box on then when gets to hdmi setting go on terminal login as type root press enter then enter all this command opkg install http://wbuildx.co.uk/setup.ipk press enter and infity should download if all else fails use grog free range image as that re flashes and installs the image for you
Ok cheers wooshbuild is def not playing despite plenty of advice and hours of trying. What is this grog and where do I get the file?

Is this after a new flash of openatv?
Did it Flash to hdmi settings on screen?
If you press menu.information. about
What version of atv is in use?

I have downloaded WB Infinty on my h2s i get to the usb initialise part and when i press red to initialise the box crashes the USB is formatted and eevrything any suggestions please ? thanks in advance

Back