Flashcart needed for 3ds

Tosh

As the title says I need a flashcart that will work on the newest firmware so my lad can play the new mario and that and keep his ds roms playable as well.

Im not sure what the newest firmware on the 3ds is at the moment but i know nearly all were working on the update a few months back,i still recomend the Acekard 2i,there are links to where you can get them in the ds section

Im not sure what the newest firmware on the 3ds is at the moment but i know nearly all were working on the update a few months back,i still recomend the Acekard 2i,there are links to where you can get them in the ds section

Thats what card he's got the acekard 2i it gets blocked by the new mario 3d update thats on the game it says on the acekard site that not to update. Acekard's are a joke wont be getting one after this. Thanks anyway.

It's not the card that is the problem, it is the accepting of updates. I am sure that there will be an update in the near future. what firmware has the child, 1. on the DS, 2. on the acecard.
If he doesn't have the latest akaio(firmware on the card), you will find it here>>>http://www.techkings.org/nintendo-ds/30861-akaio-1-8-9-released.html
for the last 3ds update, FIND IT HERE, try it first before you lose faith in this card, as it is one of the most regularly updated.
keep the faith, and teach the youngster not to accept updates, we will all keep on muddling through(y)

Patience will be required Tosh,the update will be out soon enough,akaio 1.8.9 was just released,thats the price you have to pay if you want to use the flashcart,waiting for the updates to be circumvented

akaio is the firmware thats not even updated by the real acekard team its the boot update thats not been sorted so the game header bypasses the 3ds protection. I hear other cards like the dstwo cracked it 48 hours later yet acekard are still scratching their arses how to do it.

They must be too busy making their silly father crimbo acekard boxes...

I'd rather buy a new card as a sub for when the Acekard team get left behind otherwise he'll update it regardless to play mario 3d and mario kart 7 making the acekard collecting dust.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Patience will be required Tosh,the update will be out soon enough,akaio 1.8.9 was just released,thats the price you have to pay if you want to use the flashcart,waiting for the updates to be circumvented

Now I've done a search and apparently even the cheapo r4i clones have bypassed it yet acekard haven't I'll just get one of them do you know a reliable site for the r4i's?

R4's are all clones, which may get one update, then not be of any use again, because a new one will be released.

R4's are all clones, which may get one update, then not be of any use again, because a new one will be released.

What about the r4i in the blue box that runs on that wood firmware ? That seems well supported on both boot and loader would you say buy one of them ? The acekard team are showing themselves up now come on they don't even make their own loaders so no wonder they can't keep up with the supposedly inferior competitors.

Can you give me a link for it, can find lots of references to it, but cant find it, will then have a look, and get back tomorrow

Can you give me a link for it, can find lots of references to it, but cant find it, will then have a look, and get back tomorrow

ok nice one I can't post links yet so will have to spell the site out www-dot-r4idsn-dot-com (without the -)

Code:
www.r4idsn.com

Last edited by a moderator:
What about the r4i in the blue box that runs on that wood firmware ? That seems well supported on both boot and loader would you say buy one of them ? The acekard team are showing themselves up now come on they don't even make their own loaders so no wonder they can't keep up with the supposedly inferior competitors.
As Akaio is to the Acekard,Wood is to the R4i,just make sure you get the right 1,the only reason acekard is recomended by me is because of the Akaio team and there firmware,i still have the same acekard for the last couple of years and been thru many updates not different cards

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

Take your pick from

Code:
http://lightake.com/products.do/category.Wholesale_R4-234

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one I've ordered the wood supported r4idsn one in the blue box. Its only cost £6.96 now watch acekard release the new boot update haha. Thanks again fellas.

Good news for acekard2i and 3ds 2.2 update
There is no 'Best Answer' for this question yet. V Answer it!

Hi,

First of all,thank you very much for your attention and favor to Acekard.

Don't worry.We are working on the new udpate for AK2i on 3DS 2.2.0-4. It's almost finished.
Nintendo has not release this update online,so we'd like to release the update patch once Nintendo release it to public.
It should not be too long,so please be patient.
However,we won't release this udpate later than Dec 10th.

Kind regards
As i have always said a little patience goes a long way and lets hope that card works as you expect Tosh and will also be compatible with the next update for the 3ds,at least you should still have the acekard

As i have always said a little patience goes a long way and lets hope that card works as you expect Tosh and will also be compatible with the next update for the 3ds,at least you should still have the acekard

See ? I told you I buy acekard pop out their hole. Oh well this r4idsn one looks well supported anyway ,hopefully it continues to do so he'll have 2 cards in case ones quicker than the other you need a sub anyway in the ds flashcart game.

Thanks again

Only if you update,i hope it works out ok for you,i have'nt touched r4 cards for years,to many problems

Only if you update,i hope it works out ok for you,i have'nt touched r4 cards for years,to many problems

I know but Mario Land 3d and Mario Kart 7 have mandatory system updates built into the cart before you can play the game so no choice but to update to play them.

No problem playing them and waiting for update to flashcard,or waiting for update to flashcard and then playing them.
Thats the joy of owning flashcards,the minor inconviences

No problem playing them and waiting for update to flashcard,or waiting for update to flashcard and then playing them.
Thats the joy of owning flashcards,the minor inconviences

I know ,but try telling that to an 8 year old.

Try 6 and 4 and a power ranger that wont load,and asks everyday have they released a loader yet

ok nice one I can't post links yet so will have to spell the site out www-dot-r4idsn-dot-com (without the -)

Code:
www.r4idsn.com

I will lower the link restriction as the mods more than often catch them before they get chance to draw breath in here.

Post links will be 3 post restriction from now on.

Back