Flashed box and lost "YOURIPTV" Plugin - any help?

Hi all,

I've not used my box in a while so decided to give it a flash, it wouldn't update anything.

I've lost the plugin i used for IPTV, it was called YOURIPTV (previously ENVY or PRIMALTV i think)

Can anyone point me in the right direction of the latest version of this please?

Many thanks,

Hi all,

I've not used my box in a while so decided to give it a flash, it wouldn't update anything.

I've lost the plugin i used for IPTV, it was called YOURIPTV (previously ENVY or PRIMALTV i think)

Can anyone point me in the right direction of the latest version of this please?

Many thanks,
Have you contacted your provider see if they have install guide to re install on your box

Have you contacted your provider see if they have install guide to re install on your box

Hey,

Yeah, been waiting for a reply for a few hours. I understand people have lives outside of helping me so i thought i'd see if it was a common plugin and ask here in the meantime :)

Been waiting a couple of hour for reply back from his provider
Still waiting to hear back from mine about the epg post the other day we were talking about. Still up n running though.

@jamessu I would keep trying them, email etc. Nothing worse than not being able to see your sub m8

Still waiting to hear back from mine about the epg post the other day we were talking about. Still up n running though.

@jamessu I would keep trying them, email etc. Nothing worse than not being able to see your sub m8
Don't think there is many providers with epg data for new channels will look on smarters see if my provider has it

Back