Flashing Box

Hi I have got a new Zgemma H92s box but having a right nightmare trying to put wooshbuild on it get so far but when i select my TV region it comes back no nims found for sky uk tried several times and nothing so packing up for the day any help would be fantastic going to try again tomorrow

shud land with basic image onit , id put infinity on it thru telnet putty whitch will add all plugins ,skins ect and set usb up n u be good

shud land with basic image onit , id put infinity on it thru telnet putty whitch will add all plugins ,skins ect and set usb up n u be good
Ok will try that tomorrow i was trying with putting ip address in browser and doing remotely that way but can try with putty

Well tried on Putty get to the point where it adds stations and it keeps saying No NIMs found for SKY UK never had this problem before doing zgemma boxes please help

Well tried on Putty get to the point where it adds stations and it keeps saying No NIMs found for SKY UK never had this problem before doing zgemma boxes please help
if you can access openwebif take screen shots of tuner setup and post them that will help.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    214.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    217.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Providers_Settings-1.jpg
    Providers_Settings-1.jpg
    269.2 KB · Views: 7
sorry for all the screenshots this is step by step what i am doing as you see im doing everything right its just not loading up the stations

Nah wunt bother that way select country then exit all way in so u can hit menu/plugins,download plugins abm is in system

Back