flashing h2h

Hi afternoon all I’m having problems flashing my h2h box. I’ve formatted my usb stick. Put on wooshbuild 7 on to flash drive. Flash the box but I get as far as “easy setup” ready to flash. Green button- do it now. This is where my problem starts.
Starting to flash but comes up with
Archive: / media/hdd/images/wooshbuild-latest,zip
Unzip: invalid zip magic 4F4421C
Execution finished
But that’s as far as it goes ......
I’ve flashed boxes before so really confused
Any ideas????

Have you tried just flashing with Open ATV which can be done online and then installing Wooshbuild Infinity? will be more uptodate and shouldn't get the zip errors.

Ok so I’ve tried the above. But now the problem I have is flashing the box. I’ve formatted usb put openATV 6.1 onto usb. Put in rear of box turned on. But Just says boot then the counter starts. I’ve tried with different builds but can’t get it to flash.

OK what did yopu put on the USB stick, did you unzip the atv image and put the contents on there or did you just copy the zip?

The zip file needs to be unzipped and the contents put on the USB stick, then you should have a file called force in the /zgemma/h5 folder, rename this to noforce and then try again

put the unzipped flash files on a formatted usb (fat32) not too large or small - what size?
power off the box with white button at the back
put the usb in rear port and press the white button and the box will flash

Ok been and got another usb and it’s worked first time. ‍♂️
My next problem I’ve added my n line into the nrwcamb file and the ccam file both in the keys file. Restarted the mgcamd but no joy

if the line from your provider begins CWS it goes in newcamd.list
if it begins C: or N: it goes in CCcam.cfg
whichever one you're using, you need to go to softcam panel and get the mgcamd1.38 softcam in 'active cam' - scroll left/right until it appears, then press green to restart the softcam
obviously if you're using Ccam.cfg, make sure you restart the CCcam2.3.0 softcam to load the line

Ok so it starts with CWS so I’ve inputted that line into the newcamd.list. I’ve restarted the mgcamd by pressing green but still nothing.

I'm new to all of this so just looking for a bit of help.

Where can I get a reliable CCCAM subscription. I'm using a Zgemma H2H box.

Thanks in advance

Back