Flashing Openatv 6.1 and would like to keep xtreme tv that still has 6 months to go

Meeji

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?
I would like to flash Openatv 6.1 which fixes the audio issues, and I would like to keep xtreme tv (that was already on the box when I bought it) which still has 6 months to go. Each time I update the xtreme plug in disappears and when I put it back on it does not work; I then return the box using the back up I made and extreme works but I am back to Openatv 6 and the audio issues. Is there anyway to do this (I do not have or know how to find the the 22 character Line ID)?
Cheers
Meeji

Your Xtream has a code that you need to put back after flashing, open your xtream plugin (or go to plugins via green button on ATV builds) & make a note of the 30'ish digit Line ID & the few setting you can see, once you have flashed your box & are ready to set up xtream enter the line ID (code)

IF for any reason you cant find the code you can finish a fresh install/flash then contact your provider & give him the sort code xtream generates when installing, your provider can then activate xtream on your new build for you

Last edited:
Your Xtream has a code that you need to put back after flashing, open your xtream plugin & make a note of the 30'ish digit code & the few setting you can see, once you have flashed your box & are ready to set up xtream enter the line ID (code)
Cheers for the reply.
How do I find the xtreme code/ or open the xtreme plugin?

I was editing my repy in prep for your question but you beat me to it lol
Also Ive just noticed you place this post in the general chat section, it would be better asked in the IPTV section as you will get a better response with your question being IPTV related

Back