Flashing problem

R@TTY

trying to re flash the zgemma h5.2s with wooshbuild as it got a bit stuck and I thought that would be the answer, and it's just stuck on 34 of the boot sequence showing white screen with basebuild for wooshbuild heeeellllpppp pls

After flashing several times and keep getting such it has now got to the easy setup page but it says your satelite box is not Ono the internet please resolve this issue. But I have an Ethernet connection to it and it appears on my router

Getting frustrated now :-(

The fact it got stuck whilst flashing and now says no internet would indicate a poor internet connection.
If it goes no further then you will need to do a clean flash.
Might be a good idea to reset the router and try a different ethernet cable if you have one.

My Ethernet cable if fine been in 2 laptops and both work fine it's not showing on my but hub as connected though, that shows that both laptops have been connected but not the box.

Also how do you do a clean flash

any box you flash via usb will mean setting up box from the beginning and not using settings restore,hopefully you kept a folder on pc with line info and cfg file.
network test will show if you have a lan connection as in all green,if not rebooting box and router may then connect to internet.

Can't seem to get past number 34 on boot up again managed to get a bit further first thing and got in to network test and all was green apart from bottom 2 'confirmed ip' and namerserver confirmed those were both red but as of now it won't boot up at all is there a idiot proof way of un breaking this

I sent box back to seller at his request and it booted up fine so it appears to be an internet fault my end. I first set the box up on a sky router and used the sky on demand boosters. I have no gone over to BT and using their latest smart hub, this has all gigabit ports in the rear which I think maybe confusing the box. I had set up the sky on demand booster over to the new BT hub but something is going wrong somewhere along the line. It seems these zgemma don't like the new smart hubs and I have a lot to learn to set it up grrrr still after the idiots guide

Got box back today booted up no problem can watch all FTA channels but it won't link to the internet I have used a new Ethernet cable plugged into a BT smart hub, this doesn't show up on router settings at all, although a windows laptop and a Mac laptop both do using same cable. When running network test on box apart from lan connected everything else is no good.
If I connect using an old sky on demand wireless booster (little black box size of Apple TV connected to sat box via Ethernet) on router settings this shows up with an IP address , when I run a network test on sat box I get the top three ticked and IP address unconfirmed and namserver unconfirmed. I've search this forum and google but don't seem to find any definitive fixes for it

Obviously with out network my line is not working so getting cheesed off a bit now

Back