Fly Tipping.

Jethro

TK Veteran
Some prat has fly tipped a gas cooker and a few items at the back of my property, I knew this sort of crap would happen as most recycling tips are closed by us, the tossers.

Scum bags, gonna see a lot more of this now with the recycling centres closed and the bin collections being scaled down, keep an eye out if you can, because they may come back to dump more rubbish if they think they can get away with it.

Messed up mate but this recycling centres/tip years are now shut and for who knows how long.

P*icks needs to be heavily fined. Fly tipping aint right. Throwing rubbish near or at anyones property no matter what situation we are in.

Hmm people on faceache still offering to pick peoples garden rubbish up etc local recycling centre closed for the time being i wonder where they are taking it then :unsure: or dumping it should i say ffs :whistle::X3:

Doesn't help, councils charging to dump stuff, they save £150k, but spend £300k to clean up fly tipping, go figure?

I tried to dump 3 wall tiles, they wanted to charge me £5.00!... I took them back home, and put them in the bin.

Sure look how many single used gloves are just dumped everywhere now
Water companies are hitting hard on wipes getting flushed
Once it’s out of people’s eyes people see it as not here problem. A lot of sad people out there who don’t care
Sadly

Takes pi$$ there's an area where I live its just like a local tip from washers/cookers/cloths and what ever else and they think it's fine till its infested with rats council comes out cleans it up then back same but recently installed cctv in the hot spots but will find other places to tip it

Some use false plates when Tipping, they also do it when tips are open, it's that what makes my blood boil m8.

Takes pi$$ there's an area where I live its just like a local tip from washers/cookers/cloths and what ever else and they think it's fine till its infested with rats council comes out cleans it up then back same but recently installed cctv in the hot spots but will find other places to tip it
same at the back of our house,it don't help that the residents are throwing there binbags in the backs so next thing vans pull in throwing shit out also.

Its free for all now more than ever.

Throw rubbish and all other crap wherever they want and most of the time get away with it

A lot don't give a toss about effects it has on those living there.

Back