Flying ants alert

[QUOTE="cactikid, post: 1061552

That time of year for the flying orgy,must get some jeyes fluid and soak my cracks from where they emerge in late afternoon / early evening
[/QUOTE]
More sting in white vinegar and salt, and cheaper.

Think i still have a half gallon of jeyes fluid to find in the shed as it was great for fumigating the soil.

White vinegar is reserved for the washing machine to clean it on a boil cycle

I'm not sure why people get excited about ants.
They don't do anything.
They're not like bluebottles that live on dogshit and dead rats and then land on your spag bol.
Ants do nothing apart from spend 24h moving a grain of sand for reasons only known to them.
Or if you lift up the brick they all live under, their immediate orders are to grab an egg apiece and run around like a blue arsed fly.

They don't eat plants or carry disease or do anything that could cause a problem for people but they get lumped into the 'creepy-crawly' bracket and are treated the same as bluebottles.
If flying ants were as colourful as butterflies would everyone have the giant kettle and pesticides on standby?
They do less damage than butterflies

I'm not sure why people get excited about ants.
They don't do anything.
They're not like bluebottles that live on dogshit and dead rats and then land on your spag bol.
Ants do nothing apart from spend 24h moving a grain of sand for reasons only known to them.
Or if you lift up the brick they all live under, their immediate orders are to grab an egg apiece and run around like a blue arsed fly.

They don't eat plants or carry disease or do anything that could cause a problem for people but they get lumped into the 'creepy-crawly' bracket and are treated the same as bluebottles.
If flying ants were as colourful as butterflies would everyone have the giant kettle and pesticides on standby?
They do less damage than butterflies
Don't do any damage!!!!
Have you seen the Antman films?

Their coming home and are on their way.

𝗔 𝘀𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗰𝗿𝗼𝘀𝘀 𝗗𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝘀 𝗜𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲.

From today onwards, temperatures will hit the mid-20s once again with 24C predicted for Thursday and Friday as we itch closer to breaking the hottest day of the year records again.

And every summer, thousands of giant flying ants emerge from their nests all at the same time as the days get hotter - a spectacle known as Flying Ant Day.

We got hit about 2 weeks back in the back garden. An absolute sh#t load of the feckers appeared out the blue.
The wife was sat out shouting,

"Can you sort these flying ants out !!???"

Clueless

Back