fonts larger on h2h

bold

TK Veteran
i re flashed the box and all good but just a little problem, i have installed openatv 6.4- slyk. when i go to boutique the fonts are quite big but the writing on the right hand side for the information about the programme is so small can hardly read unless you very close. is there any way you can make them fonts larger. thanks

You have to change the font size in the skin epg.xml section

Code:
        <widget source="ServiceEvent" render="RunningText" options="movetype=running,startpoint=0,direction=top,steptime=50,repeat=0,always=0,oneshot=0,startdelay=3000,wrap" position="30,645" size="720,213" font="Regular;40" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="un33333a" valign="top" transparent="1" zPosition="1">
            <convert type="EventName">FullDescription</convert>
        </widget>

sorry to ask this, is the above code i put in putty or webif or something you do manually.
that is the code in the epg.xml section of the skin, you would need to edit the file, you can do it via putty if you know how to use the linux file editor or you could copy the file from your box, edit in notepad, and then put back on box. either way make sure you backup the file first in case you do it wrong

sorry to ask this, is the above code i put in putty or webif or something you do manually.
No you have to ftp into the box, locate the epg.xml file and edit it.
If the font size is set to 40 change it to 50 and try it, if you want it larger change it to 70

/usr/share/enigma2/skin folder

Edit with notepad ++ this bit, save and restart GUI.

font="Regular;25"

I had already changed mine to 40 because my eyesight is shocking lol

thanks both but abit too much might bodge it up. ill just have to live up to it. it took me 2 days to get this far.

this one is great mine isnt like the above, what skin is this on. i will try and load on but dont know, ill wait for my freind ill load it up.

ok mange to go in skin set up. but not the one your using. Can get slyk-1080. the other one not listed on vm.

Back