Football Betting discussions 2017/2018

wheelo

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
It is finally that time of year again - HOORAY.

A new season a new thread.

Talk about our Football Betting system, results and general banter.

Place bets here >> FOOTBALL BETTING GAME

Also Fantasy Premier League here >> FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE 17/18

Get involved keep returning and placing your predictions, feel free to talk about it or anything football related in here and general banter.

Point system
  • 0 Points for a completely wrong bet
  • 1 Points for a properly guessed match winner
  • 2 Points for a correctly guessed match winner and goal difference (Winning team/Losing team)
  • 3 Points for a exactly guessed match result
We know every year the scoring system isn't perfect, but hey, it balances out over the year. Most importantly, have fun guys.

P.S - To those asking how the point scoring works:- It is a built system that I have absolutely no control over. You will see by me not winning year after year I cannot fix it, or maybe I am too honest ;).

Please don't message me with errors !!

I have no control over how the point scoring works so pointing out issues in this thread or messaging me with them is a waste of time as I wont reply.

Last edited:
Reactions: ste
Screenshot_20170811-124020.jpg

We have a runaway leader at the moment on 0 points - well done alienheads LOL

make sure you put all your predictions in guys, if you look, some people only have 1 in, others 8 or 9.

And its all change at the top - but @maff And @jodav are where I like them to be (doesn't happen often) below my place in the table - JOINT LEADER, ME LOL

Check out the current leaderboard - Go team Wheelo.

Can someone join me in this conversation please, I'm getting bored gloating at myself LOL

Just joining little late so enjoy the advantage while it lasts

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Just joining little late so enjoy the advantage while it lasts

Link won't bloody work on tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
No, It never did, because it is an outside addon, and they don't have tapatalk. You will have to use a browser.

right here i am sorting final games of week 1 out

all added. does the league only support the prem or all

never mind me the photo is the fantasy league. im a numpty sometimes

Last edited:
When you go onto the competition page, click premier league on left hand side, then current ranking

Didn't take @jodav long to come to the top, why he jumped me, I don't know, I suspect alphabetical, I'm changing my name to Aaron. ;) :)

couldn't work out where to post this but I've got a tip for weekend football
Barcelona 1/7 V Real Betis 16/1
7/1 the draw.

Barca aren't gonna win this game, so do what you will....the manager's already said his team is basically crap until Coutinho and Dembele arrive and I can't see this happening within 3 days

couldn't work out where to post this but I've got a tip for weekend football
Barcelona 1/7 V Real Betis 16/1
7/1 the draw.

Barca aren't gonna win this game, so do what you will....the manager's already said his team is basically crap until Coutinho and Dembele arrive and I can't see this happening within 3 days
Hey Pablo, our tips and betting discussion is here http://www.techkings.org/threads/betting-discussion-thread-share-your-tips.114606/

What are you suggesting? The draw, or the loss?

So, I managed to only get one prediction on for this weeks games. Typical, I spend a week and a half reminding people about the recommencement of the game, and I forget. Mind you, I got the Chelsea result right, and jumped up the leaderboard with 3 points LOL

Back