Footie Channels

tayta

So i've taken the first step and got a box installed and can watch all the Channels that I can decode from the sat i'm pointing at. All good.

So now...i'm wondering how difficult it would be to be able to watch other Sat 3pm kickoffs.
While my team remains clinging on in the premiership, I like watching away games without having to watch some crummy internet feed.

So maybe being able to get some channels which have each game on would be sweet.

Any advice from you guys would be most appreciated.
I currently have a BM7000 and Sly dish with a quad lnb.

FTA Channels. But my question is about the dish and satellites that I can pick up. I'm assuming if I were to pick up another Satellite offering channels not available to UK Sly customers, I would then need to get a subscription, but I want to know if its possible to use my current equipment.

at the moment your box is only used as fta,with a good sub and motorised dish more sats can be picked up and more channels opening,but word of warning get test lines to see how good they are and in they give you hd as some dont.:whistling:

cactikid is correct, your quad lmb will only give you four feeds off the same satelite, you need a
motorised dish in order to point it at different satelites and pick up the 3pm games,
you may also need a bigger dish, depending on what ones you want to pick up.

There is a guide on setting up a motorised dish on this site and
other useful info in the satelite installation section:)

HTML:
http://www.techkings.org/satellite-installation/34122-how-set-up-motorised-dish-easy-way.html

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I'll check out the link. I was thinking since i've got my setup all nice and working with a line and HD all working...perhaps I should get a different dish for my new challenge. I wonder if I would have to change the sat i'm pointing at all the time to watch these games?

Anywhoo...i'll dig into the link.

Thanks again.

Back