For 7thSinger's Eyes Only ! (OK, everyone can have a peek!)

griselda

7th (you handsome hunk),

well your G here has done the impossible for you (bless my heart), annnnndddd........ I have found you a new 3 disc set of that movie (Twilight - New Moon) for your honey of a wife (nothing is too good for her) !

Naturally, it will be expensive, so pull out the rainy day cash cuz you are gonna need it !

BTW, even though I am your guardian angel, these favors, over and above the usual saving you life, are going to cost.................., and as it happens, I am out of Havana Specials, so a couple nice boxes will do.

Enjoy,

G

please god he doesn't, everyone needs someone to look over them lol

No objections from me Wheelo. You'll find that if you can afford the constant Havana Specials Griselda is a fantastic guardian angel.

Thanks for the 3 disc set m'dear. Your cigars are en-route. :cheesy grin:

If Griselda is my virtual Guardian angel, will these virtual cigars do?????

havana-cigars.jpg

please god he doesn't, everyone needs someone to look over them lol

Wheeelo, I guess you now have a guardian angel...............me !!!!!!!

So get the Havana Specials coming (I'm out and send some extra long Presidente's asap......7 boxes will do for a start.........my humidor is empty)

No objections from me Wheelo. You'll find that if you can afford the constant Havana Specials Griselda is a fantastic guardian angel.

Thanks for the 3 disc set m'dear. Your cigars are en-route. :cheesy grin:

Hi sweetie !!! You do know how to thank a girl (angel) The Havana's will be delightful when they arrive. ( hope wheelo won't be cheap on the Havana Specials, as I heard over the grapevine that the prices have risen.......)

G

ME, Cheap, never lol just send on your address, then we'll organise a monthly fee :cheesy grin:

Wheelo sweetie, you know I reside in heaven ( with Eva) , but for an earthy address, please send them to 7th, he takes care of my mail here (on earth) for me .

Soooooooo, start sending my Havanas ! ;)

G

Back