ford focus radio code needed please

dlfc

hi,my son has disconnected his battery and radio is asking for code,model no.M167174,if anyone could help we would much appreciate it,thank you

Try 0430, if that doesn't work, just shout back

serves me right for leaving the page open for 15 minutes or so, Sorry HT

hi, heres hoping that someone can help, i have let my car a T reg Ford Focus LX stand since its tax ran out and the battery has died my radio a 5000 RDS EON is now asking for a radio code here is the serial numbers -- M143943 there is also a label on the top with a dealer stamp on it this number is 3531.

hope someone can help me many thanks in advance

Hi,I have the same problem on my car,but I want to know where I can find Myserial number. It's not on my radio... Please ,help me.:(

Switch on unit and you should get _ _ _ if 3 digit code or CODE _ _ _ _ if 4 digit.
Press and release Preset button 1 until first digit is correct.
Press and release Preset button 2 until second digit is correct.
Press and release Preset button 3 until third digit is correct.
If you have a 3 digit coded radio Press Preset button 4 to save code.
If you have a 4 digit code.
Press and release Preset button 4 until fourth digit is correct.
Then press the SELECT button to save code.
It is usually a four number code and you use the numbers 1 to 4 on the stereo to input it.If you bought the unit second hand it is possible that the code is on the stereo or with car handbook.
If neither you need to get the stereo de-coded. auto electrics, dealer or places that you buy car audio from.

Hi, can you also Help me, i bought a Ford Focus Sw from someone but the Radio asks for pin code which i was never given and the previous owner disappered ( like vanished completly) any i took out the radio to see if it was written in the back but no, so i took a note of all the details that i found

Model 6000 CD Radio
Serial M254425
Part Nr 18C 815-AC
E1 - 10R.020025
FD600NYM254425
End 260048

Thanks I really appreciate if and any Help on solving this problem

Hi, can you also Help me, i bought a Ford Focus Sw from someone but the Radio asks for pin code which i was never given and the previous owner disappered ( like vanished completly) any i took out the radio to see if it was written in the back but no, so i took a note of all the details that i found

Model 6000 CD Radio
Serial M254425
Part Nr 18C 815-AC
E1 - 10R.020025
FD600NYM254425
End 260048

Thanks I really appreciate if and any Help on solving this problem

Hi.
Try........4406

Back