foreign country channel list

ron292001

Hi all

Zgemma H2s

I have iptv. The problem is it comes with about 20 other foreign country channel listings. which i'd never use. Is there and way to edit a file to remove them from the list.

I know you can remove by pressing menu but they come back when server updates. Looking for a permanent solution.

Thank you

You can, press tv on your remote then menu and you can delete bouquets. Not sure if they’ll come back when your bouquets get updated thou

Loads of options
main on eis Use Extreme Editor and you can have it minus these channels and the way you want it layed out..
if you are sent an M3u, head over to Extreme Editor Site and Upload your M3u, and edit away and then load on your BOX..
Easy.
Or edit the M3u via Notepad++ and remove them or Use Echannelizer..
Lots of Methods to do this

Loads of options
main on eis Use Extreme Editor and you can have it minus these channels and the way you want it layed out..
if you are sent an M3u, head over to Extreme Editor Site and Upload your M3u, and edit away and then load on your BOX..
Easy.
Or edit the M3u via Notepad++ and remove them or Use Echannelizer..
Lots of Methods to do this
Will try that thanks

I just delete the channels I don't want and turn off auto updates and just update it when needed.You don't need it to update every day.

Back