Foreign sat channel

cactikid

VIP Member
Curious as now cccam is coming to an end on foreign sat like 19.2 and channels going blank and heard mentioned oscam or newcamd?.
Pondering if a renewal of line or moving onto other things and wondered if sky 1 is still dark as it was for the past for me cheers.

Will you get another satellite which had the
Same amount off english audio on various
Channels It might take a year before other
Satellite is hit Rest a sure wil not be beat
Satellite lives on

Not really had a good look on other sats for english audio and hd channels as kind of restricted if recording on one.
One of the things i liked was no adds on programs on 19.2 sky de but on movistar dam adds and longer.

Seems there's a fix for Sky Germany on oscam, maybe CCcam will be sorted later, but if not there's plenty more to watch - there are no adds during programs on Movistar.

I think it's to do with the server changing settings at their end as well as your own. I have another server clearing but my server from here does not. All I did was skip cws checksum test

I just need to update my oscam to iron out the glitches. Tomorrow now though....

I just need to update my oscam to iron out the glitches. Tomorrow now though....

I will presume when providers change from cccam to oscam everything hopefully works as not used it before.

Channels now clear for me using Oscam, but freeze constantly. I’ll keep my eyes peeled on this thread for any updates. Thanks guys for the info

Back