Foreign sat channel

I've got the latest oscam 11517 running, all clear now but with occasional glitch to start with, then seems to settle a bit. Some channels are better than others. It's taken me all day to get an actual working version for my receiver due to some brilliant help on another forum.

Yes & it’s Just confirmed what I always thought. My provider is a reseller. But I can’t complain, my line has been rock solid until now.
Quick update. Channels are now clearing for me. I updated my h9s to latest openatv & downloaded oscam atv 1.2 11397 from plugin browser. I then changed my line using cccam2oscam converter. Just want to say “A big Thank you for the help guys n gals”..

Quick update. Channels are now clearing for me. I updated my h9s to latest openatv & downloaded oscam atv 1.2 11397 from plugin browser. I then changed my line using cccam2oscam converter. Just want to say “A big Thank you for the help guys n gals”..
Is it running ok? Any glitching?

Does it not need to be changed by the provider aswell.

Can anyone help me out i've ticked check sum , some channels are clearing now that weren't but very slow , and looking at log's it's getting ecm's , dazn for example if i leave it sitting on it , it will clear and work ok but very slow there's most movie's off still 1 or 2 are working that were off .

Thannks

Back