Formula opinions on best setup of MyTVonline3 and Stremio

raj

Hi all,

I’m about to post for a sub but wanted to get the best setup beforehand. Looking at the forum threads there’s been a few different points on the z11 setup.

So, thinking of a sub for IPTV to use alongside MyTVonline3. However, I read some subs can work with Stremio without having to purchase an RD. Question is, is it worth getting separate sub for MyTVonline3 and purchasing a DP for Stremio with torrentio?

The DP policy states not to have VPN. Would this affect having the sub with built in VPN?

I use a sub + stremio, it’s brilliant mate. My network goes via a VPN never had a problem with this setup.

I use a sub + stremio, it’s brilliant mate. My network goes via a VPN never had a problem with this setup.
oh, so a separate VPN which the sub + stremio work off. Never thought of a separate VPN. might need to do some research on that first

oh, so a separate VPN which the sub + stremio work off. Never thought of a separate VPN. might need to do some research on that first
VPN is handy to have just in case your service ever starts being blocked by your isp.
You don’t need a VPN for an RD account. Not sure what you means by PD though?

Nice one, i do have free version of Windscribe, but just purchased that now via the current deal. @Aristotle I meant RD, looks like you knew what i meant :)

out of interest what did you end up going for - my sub will be coming to an end in a few months and trying to figure out any better options? I've got a normal iptv service using mytvonline 3 which has vods and films but use stremio as backup in case there are problems with iptv. I'm not using any RD service with the stremio but seems to work fine.

So I've been testing a different setup and currently gone with.

Wired network
VPN: Windscribe
RD required for torrentio add on
Stremio with add on torrentio and trakt (trying to find some other usefull add ons. However, this is a great setup)

Makes a big difference 4k movies no buffering.

Subs: tried 2 trials. One had loads of channels but kept buffering with vods, while the other had limited channels but no buffering what so ever.

I will try 1 more sub next weekend and then go with one of them.

Hope this helps.

out of interest what did you end up going for - my sub will be coming to an end in a few months and trying to figure out any better options? I've got a normal iptv service using mytvonline 3 which has vods and films but use stremio as backup in case there are problems with iptv. I'm not using any RD service with the stremio but seems to work fine.

Stremio with a real Debrid account is all you are ever going to need.
unless you want additional live channels but for films and series i agree with you.
So I've been testing a different setup and currently gone with.

Wired network
VPN: Windscribe
RD required for torrentio add on
Stremio with add on torrentio and trakt (trying to find some other usefull add ons. However, this is a great setup)

Makes a big difference 4k movies no buffering.

Subs: tried 2 trials. One had loads of channels but kept buffering with vods, while the other had limited channels but no buffering what so ever.

I will try 1 more sub next weekend and then go with one of them.

Hope this helps.
thanks very much for the update which is useful to know.

i went with my 2nd trial but it sometimes has episodes missing on vods which is when i use stremio as a backup.

Back