formuler f1 openvix removal

Willo3092

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter
Interesting thread this one , after yesterday’s messing around trying to get my epg importer working I tried a vix image but now can’t get get it off , any ideas how to get back to atv
I don't quite understand what the point of putting ViX on was if you didn't bother testing to see if it cured your problem :confused:

Warhammer14

Registered
I don't quite understand what the point of putting ViX on was if you didn't bother testing to see if it cured your problem :confused:
I put it on last night with the thoughts of solving my problem but I haven’t tried running my script yet or putting my line on as It looked a lot different than atv so need to have a look when I’m home. Personally though with what I’ve seen so far I prefer atv

biff2005

TK Veteran
my opinion openatv is not stable for most recievers
latest vix does work ok just needs configuring..
epg import works ok on this too..

Last edited:

pabloescaban

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter
The force or noforce option does not work on the H7, you have to press the small button to flash.
Feel free to try it though :grin:
It doesn't seem to work on any ARM boxes, I've tried it several times on H9 and H7 boxes with no joy.
That said, the last box i did it on was a H5.2tc on Sunday and it didn't work on that neither, you have to press the standby button all the time now to get it to flash

Warhammer14

Registered
IMG_1504.jpg IMG_1505.jpg for what ever reason the open vix image is crystal clear but my menus and epg for example are very very blurred, I used pal as video settings is that right??

Warhammer14

Registered
thanks willo , im now looking into how to get my oscam working ..I had the idea you typed 192.168.0.83 into your browser but mine wont open....

Willo3092

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter
edit the oscam.server file in /etc/tuxbox/config with notepad++.
If you have an m3u for your IPTV I would use JediMakerXtream.

I wouldn't worry about skins at the moment, just get it set up and working first.
You can break it again later.

Warhammer14

Registered
hmmm another conundrum lol....I have my freeview working but not my N line just yet.......

Last edited: