Formuler F1 Twin Satellite Tuner

cactikid

VIP Member
All running fine last night without any issue just running Vix after the suggestions etc. just need to sort out this issue of a buzzing/humming sound that im getting through the audio when the VM Coax is connected which is irritating. Picons for channels is also somethign which i need to look into aswell. Overall impressed with the box.
i presume you have rechecked all cable feeds and connections and wrong splitter? noise feedback might have vm knocking on your door??

Willo3092

VIP Member
Forum Supporter
just need to sort out this issue of a buzzing/humming sound that im getting through the audio when the VM Coax is connected which is irritating.
Someone else had this issue recently and it was due to the attenuator in the main cable feed being either faulty or missing altogether.

WAKI

Registered
Someone else had this issue recently and it was due to the attenuator in the main cable feed being either faulty or missing altogether.
Yeah it was my post/thread on the cable section. All sorted by using an attenuator which was missing on the incoming feed.

J1991c

Registered
Strange question but if there anyway of changing the frequency of the down button on my f1 control. Reason being my fire must have the same frequency and every time I push the down button it turns my fire off

rugger

Registered
Guys anyone know where I can buy the formuler 1 box as wos is not selling it at the min. Also is it worth buying the formuler s turbo??

Getrom29

Registered
have WOS just run out of stock or are the ended selling F1 box is the F4 box any good (ie better than h2s?)

update: apprently the formular f1 box is no longer being made according to formular facebook team

Last edited:

rugger

Registered
have WOS just run out of stock or are the ended selling F1 box is the F4 box any good (ie better than h2s?)

update: apprently the formular f1 box is no longer being made according to formular facebook team
Good luck getting a reply m8 I'm only wating 2 weeks?

dave100

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter

I think the Tiviar Alpha+ has replaced the formuler f1 on the wos site
& looks a great box for £99 :(y):