formuler f4 turbo any good now

ade2910

i have a formuler f4 turbo and a mutant hd51 are they any good to add iptv on as back in the day it used to be added via ccam or are these two boxes
now door stops as i think they are both linux please correct me if i am wrong or pointers would help
thanks

Ferret.

Administrator
Staff member
Both support h265 so can run IPTV fine.

Jedi maker extreme to add your IPTV listing to the receivers bouquets is the way i would go.

ade2910

dumb question i have 2 subs i have added them to jedi maker and imported bouquets how do i switch between them and is it possible to rename them so it does not show supplier

pabloescaban

VIP Member
TK Supporter
dumb question i have 2 subs i have added them to jedi maker and imported bouquets how do i switch between them and is it possible to rename them so it does not show supplier
Yes you can change the name in settings, so you can have your main sub named MAIN, and your backup sub named BKUP or 1 & 2 or whatever you like.

Before you create bouquets in the settings screen, you can type in what you like.

Changing between them is a matter of scrolling through bouquets until you reach BKUP bouquets

ade2910

whats the best epg importer i have tried rytec and my line one but they dont seem to show much

pabloescaban

VIP Member
TK Supporter
im using that tried rytec and my provider but nothing imports
In jedi settings, it gives you the option to either use Rytek or your provider EPG.

Is it set to your provider?

If it is, when you open epgimporter/sources, there will be a box for your IPTV provider, click it and tick the box that opens, save and import EPG data