Formuler F4 Turbo or formuler f1 differace

nicoj24

TK Veteran
Yes I have one and epg can load slow but mine seemed better with the new update to the app mytvonline if you go into settings and see if there is an update for the app.
This is why I still think mag boxes are slightly better but depends what you want really from box.

lee benson

Registered
missis love the freeview to pause and record so still got the h2s setup up im sending z7+ back and was looking for a faster box of the 2 what do u tink

nicoj24

TK Veteran
The new Zgemma h9s is nice I've been testing it you get all enigma 2 you are used to and it has a stalker plugin with upto 6 portals so works like a mag box.
They are making improvements to the stalker plugin also.
Only thing with the formuler sat boxes you have to update your own channel list and no dedicated UK epg but they are supposed to be working on this but that's been a while now.

mbull

TK Veteran
The new Zgemma h9s is nice I've been testing it you get all enigma 2 you are used to and it has a stalker plugin with upto 6 portals so works like a mag box.
They are making improvements to the stalker plugin also.
Only thing with the formuler sat boxes you have to update your own channel list and no dedicated UK epg but they are supposed to be working on this but that's been a while now.
Z7+ and EPG are working fine and dandy.
There was a F/W Update last week and that has fixed all issues, EPG is much faster loading now, along with many more Changes and fixes.
Best box on the market connected to the right provider..

nicoj24

TK Veteran
In the future they have said m3 u files but not really needed if you have a good provider he will have stalker portals.