formuler z7+ problem

jensen62

Registered
hi everyone
i have a problem with my formuler z7 android box and hope someone can help me?
when i go to turn it on i get iptv launcher has stopped... tried reboot but to no avail.
any ideas please. its still under guarantee.

rpidemon

TK Veteran
hi everyone
when i go to turn it on i get iptv launcher has stopped... tried reboot but to no avail.
Are you running the latest firmware? There is a update section in the settings. If you already are you could try a force stop from the Android settings and a reboot.

jensen62

Registered
Are you running the latest firmware? There is a update section in the settings. If you already are you could try a force stop from the Android settings and a reboot.
hi thankyou for your reply.
yes its running the latest updates . got home tonight and was greeted with that screen. tried a reboot and now cant get past that iptv launcher has stopped screen.

rpidemon

TK Veteran
On the home screen hold menu for 3 seconds this brings up your recent apps press red to remove them all.
Go to Android settings and force stop mytv online you can even uninstall and re-install from the store. It is not a issue I have experienced on mine maybe @stuss might know?

ianw314

TK Veteran
There appear to be others with same problem from reading posts on their forum but for some reason they seem to be advising a resolve by pm rather than posting on the thread?

biff2005

TK Veteran
if its just mytv online thats not working use a different emulator for iptv
im sure the dev's will be on the case to fix it

rpidemon

TK Veteran
There appear to be others with same problem from reading posts on their forum but for some reason they seem to be advising a resolve by pm rather than posting on the thread?
Probably be dishing out the USB reset files to smooth things over but don't want to admit on the forums they have dropped a clanger.
If it is a persistent problem why don't they just get there act together and release a F/W update instead?

rpidemon

TK Veteran
hi everyone
Did you get sorted with this last night? I am curious to know what thier fix was if that's how you did it.

biff2005

TK Veteran
my m8 has the z7+ and hes got no problems at all with iptv
he was testing it while i was on phone to him

biff2005

TK Veteran
The source of the issue was found and patched by the developers.

A new firmware hotfix will be released this week (October 25th) to prevent the issue from appearing again.

If your set is already affected, you need to do a factory reset and then download the new hotfix when it is available to prevent the issue from reappearing.

from formuler site

biff2005

TK Veteran
yeah its really strange my m8 did not have any problems.
but its good to show the dev's were onto it to fix it..

rpidemon

TK Veteran
yeah its really strange my m8 did not have any problems.
but its good to show the dev's were onto it to fix it..
That's the main thing that they are on it sorting a fix for any problems but it is in their best interests as the myTV-online app is the main selling point of the box so if it becomes problematic on regular basis word will soon spread through the online communities and there rep as whole will suffer.
On a side note I also have IPTV smarters installed as a back-up not that I have had to use it yet.

stuss

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter
New firmware for z7+
release 25th october

Firmware Version:

Z / nano / plus / Prime : v2.8.49

Zx / Z7+ : v1.2.49

Patch Notes:

• FIX: Eco Standby Mode loop issue

• FIX: 'IPTVLauncher has stopped' boot-up issue

• FIX: USB WiFi not recognized after soft reboot