formuler z7+

jensen62

hi everyone
ive just bought a formuler z7+ box and are having problems with buffering .. its been updated to the new software but the problem is still there. it seems to work fine for about 10 minutes or so and then goes into its buffering mode. done a factory and software reset. any help would be much appreciated.
cheers.

hi everyone
ive just bought a formuler z7+ box and are having problems with buffering .. its been updated to the new software but the problem is still there. it seems to work fine for about 10 minutes or so and then goes into its buffering mode. done a factory and software reset. any help would be much appreciated.
cheers.
Good evening, how you connected to your Internet? Did your sub work on whatever box you were using before without buffering?

In settings. There is a buffer prefix. I set mine to 5 . But it could also be something easier. your internet settings. Depended on your isp

If trialling a new server sack it and try another. It's a process of illumination

hi thankyou for your reply, ive upgraded from a mag 256 which had no problem with my server or isp. the buffer is set to 10 so ive really no idea whats up?

hi thankyou for your reply, ive upgraded from a mag 256 which had no problem with my server or isp. the buffer is set to 10 so ive really no idea whats up?

Try reducing the buffer by 50%
But I would again look at your isp settings . They have a habit of adjusting settings.. myiptv app is smooth but not without issues.
trial a different provider as a temp..
Wi-Fi or Ethernet ?

hi stuss only got box yesterday havent tried it yet. i may need to look at my sky router settings?
have a good evenning.

change rhe wired connection from Auto DHCP to Static IP. If you continue to buffer. After trying this. Contact your provider of the box and return it.

hi mate . just to let you know i followed your advice and also changed the sky dns server and all working well at the moment. thanks again for your advice.
This has to be a problem on their behalf with the q router. As you are the second person this week with this issue and I had it my self glad my guide and @stuss Formuler knowledge has got you up and running.

I spent a lot of time reading up on pro's and con's on anything I buy. But most of what I have learned is on forums such as Techkings.
The help I have received on here has been invaluable..

totally agree with you stuss techkings has been invaluable. many thanks again and to everyone whos offered me advice.:)

Back