Formuler Z8 New Video By Kuul Media

Kuul Media

FORUM SPONSOR
Formuler Z8 arrives to us
tomorrow.

Pre Orders taken for Trade quantities, contact us direct.

Or contact our resellers purchases of the Z8.

www.formuler.co.uk ‘where to buy’

Check out our new video of the Z8!

slyuser

Registered
Looks like the EPG loading may still be an issue. the EPG loads the same on both my Z7+
when you scrolled through the channels the epg presented itself that was not there when you went into the folder.
I dont understand the priceing of this device £120/130.. your up against the shield TV for that price and mytvonline is no worth the premuium price!

Kuul Media

FORUM SPONSOR
Looks like the EPG loading may still be an issue. the EPG loads the same on both my Z7+
when you scrolled through the channels the epg presented itself that was not there when you went into the folder.
I dont understand the priceing of this device £120/130.. your up against the shield TV for that price and mytvonline is no worth the premuium price!
Sheild doesnt have MYTV Online like you said, thats what makes it different to the shield. Shield usp is the gaming and android tv cert. Formuler usp is mol/mol2 (MYTVOnline)

slyuser

Registered
Poor pricing for mediocre hardware.

On the flip if this was running a certified version of ATV with a better processor and Netflix certs and all that jazz the £130 would acctually be acceptable.

Kuul Media

FORUM SPONSOR
It would be great if it was Android Tv certified but why knock processor? What brand in the market has Mol/Mol2?

Answer Zero!

We also tested the Shield and Z8 and both have usp

Flip side,

What if Shield had mol/mol2 or what if Z8 had Android TV cert? Then we would agree.

Kuul Media

FORUM SPONSOR
It would be great if it was Android Tv certified but why knock processor? What brand in the market has Mol/Mol2?

Answer Zero!

We also tested the Shield and Z8 and both have usp

Flip side,

What if Shield had mol/mol2 or what if Z8 had Android TV cert? Then we would agree.
Why knock the brand

Kuul Media

FORUM SPONSOR
How long until these go the same way as mag boxes using there own portal? Would consider one but wary of the mag scene
We’re not sure why informir have blocked their own devices but we have had mixed responses, some say certain providers have been blocked on Mags and others say it’s all blocked.

We can’t predict what will happen. Hopefully Formuler brand continues on.