Formuler z8 pro....can i run iptv, m3u format though it

Leenaz

Hi everyone

My iptv service says I can only run a vpn useing m3u , and not running a mac.

At the moment , I'm running my iptv on a mag 254 , but I can't run the vpn because its a mac addresson my mag box , if I'm right ?

If I was to buy a formuler z8 pro box would I be able to run my iptv m3u connection though it ?

Am I right in saying you can run a m3u connection and the formuler z8 has a mac address as well ?

Thanks lee

Leenaz

Hi it's not my existing set up, I am about to buy a formuler z8 box so that I can run a vpn, iv had my box running for a year now with no problems

But the last 4 nights my iptv has been cutting off at 730pm and not coming back on till the morning

Contacted my iptv service thay have said it's not them , thay have said it must be your internet surplyer

Got a feeling it's the football coming on at this time.

formular u can use m3u ,mac or user.pass,dns youl have to get ur supplier to change mac or redo ur sub as user n pass tho n sounds like an epl block to me on supplier side

Leenaz

Whats the best formuler box to buy there's so many different choices of them is there one to stay clear of or do thay all run the same... z7+ ...z8...z8 pro ?

I would of thought the newest one is the better one to have z28 pro ?

Leenaz

Iv heard the nvidia shield is more for gaming - I'm not a gamer just won't it for iptv ...kodi ...youtube ...and films and that.

Leenaz

I'm only hereing good thing about the z8 on here, not the z8 pro - I'm thinking I mite buy the z8

yeh defo pleanty about like its just how they use wat they have my sis got the latest t95 highest ram, she loves it n at 30 quid its a bonus

Leenaz

Thanks guy I'll look up them other boxes sound like thay are cheaper than the z8 , what I'm reading is people think the z8 is alot of money.

I won't somethink with a decent remote as well