Formuler z8 pro....can i run iptv, m3u format though it

bazcfc1

VIP Member
TK Supporter
I would go with either Amiko or the z8 pro all people go on about for the shield is upscaling nothing more fact.
Another couple of devices to consider is the buzz range like the vid stick or XRS4500 which our forum sponsor sells kuul media the remote to the shield is just like a firestick remote.
My shield is setup for gaming nothing more and the z8s and buzz range are highly supported on the forum

Toddy2

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
Shield all day long! Might have a small Bluetooth remote but can be programmed to do everything!! Future proof with regular software updates!

moshibeth

TK Veteran
Shield all day long! Might have a small Bluetooth remote but can be programmed to do everything!! Future proof with regular software updates!
Shield is a gaming box so why buy that if not a gamer just a waste on money.The 2 devices mentioned are dedicated iptv boxes are well up to the job

Toddy2

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
Shield is a gaming box so why buy that if not a gamer just a waste on money.The 2 devices mentioned are dedicated iptv boxes are well up to the job
Shield has gaming facility!! The two boxes mentioned are dedicated IPTV boxes because they have a built in IPTV app!! Not really rocket science! Imo of course

Toddy2

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
Apart from the Gaming aspect and the A1 upscaling it also works flawlessly with smart hub with home security cameras in my case!
The only similarity the Z8 has compared to Pro shield is the shape that Formula seems to have stolen from Nvidia! Probably making them handier for door stops