Free Boots Eye Test (Worth £25)

goose1

TK Veteran
Boots is offering FREE eye tests worth £25. To claim yours, book your appointment online or call Boots directly. Their thorough check-up includes digital retinal photography, which tracks your eye health over time, and you can choose to make your appointment at any participating Boots Opticians.

To get your free Boots eye test, click ‘get freebie’ and then go to ‘book now’ to book yours online. If you’d rather call up, you can contact them on 0345 125 3766 (charges may apply). You’ll need to print off your voucher to take along to your appointment, which you can do by clicking ‘download’.

You’ll need to print off your voucher to take along to your appointment to get your free eye test, which you can do by clicking ‘download’.

http://www.boots.com/free-eye-test-...-_-Communities & UGC-_-HotUKDeals-_-affiliate

I had a screenshot of my voucher on my phone when I went (didn’t know you needed to print it) bit of blag and they accepted it

I have just bought a pair off them this morning.Lambretta should be £99 including p&p now down to 20 quid a pair.

Back