Free Complete Japanese Course: Learn Japanese for Beginners Udemy

Your not the only one lol

Tbh learning languages can be really good for the brain.

Can speak a few languages along with English. Was fluent in French few years ago but proper rusty now with that.
Fairplay mate should do a refresher, you've done the hard bit, I can speak Spanish to a point where I can have a convo but nothing major, wish I learnt years ago properly tho, I just haven't got time now

Fairplay mate should do a refresher, you've done the hard bit, I can speak Spanish to a point where I can have a convo but nothing major, wish I learnt years ago properly tho, I just haven't got time now

That's the thing for me Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu are very similar languages in a way and it's a piece of p*ss for me lol

French was fluent long time ago but over time didn't speak it enough just forgot quite a bit.

Ye older and if your working then it's much harder to commit tbh.

Yeah the longer you leave it the harder it will become to fit it in, a pal of mine, he's got a 7 year old and she's learning 3 different languages, hes from greece, come over here when he was 12 but he's fluent in Greek and when there at home they only speak greek which is great becuzse when she's at school, obviously they speak English, but she's only allowed to speak Greek at home which I think is brilliant so she dont forgt it, plus his grandparents live in Greece so when they go to see them, the babby can talk in Greek and they love that. I was looking at private tutoring last year but I just can't commit to it.

Yeah the longer you leave it the harder it will become to fit it in, a pal of mine, he's got a 7 year old and she's learning 3 different languages, hes from greece, come over here when he was 12 but he's fluent in Greek and when there at home they only speak greek which is great becuzse when she's at school, obviously they speak English, but she's only allowed to speak Greek at home which I think is brilliant so she dont forgt it, plus his grandparents live in Greece so when they go to see them, the babby can talk in Greek and they love that. I was looking at private tutoring last year but I just can't commit to it.

That's exactly how my parents brought me up and my brother. He's kinda forgot the language and only bothers with English.

But with my parents at home or out always speak in my mother tongue to them.

Same with relatives in India and Pakistan depending what language they are speaking I can easily communicate in that language to them.

Here though relatives like to only speak in English which is fair enough.

Last edited:
Back