free hd

Tratec, Technetix or Labgear splitter, cables with green moulded ends (tratec) are available on fleabay for a few quid, Labgear splitters are available from Screwfix for about £4

go to Virgin TV Highlights chanel and check frequency and QAM by pressing ok twice, like this, let us know what they are as Farnborough 0003 has changed today, i've tagged @Abu Baniaz in this post as it's changed from 64QAM and 6887 to 256QAM and 6952, confirmed now working also wondered if @dsayers2014 could make a pull request in relation to Farnborough 00003 as i dont know how
View attachment 37429

Farnborough 00003 still not been updated, anyone using this netid lost channels etc?

I know of two users on this netid who can't get channels, @Abu Baniaz maybe investigate? i posted about the changes over a week ago, not sure if anything can be done but changing the .xml file manually works ok
i'm not a member on github or any idea how to create pull request

Last edited:
The new nitanalyser runner creates an ABM provider people can use instantly. If they want the main ABM file updated, please upload the dvbc.xml file.

i will ask the people in question but I know the manually edited cable .xml file works perfectly for one person, the other one is still on old details and has lots of missing channels.
There aren't a lot of people using that netid and the 2 i know of are not very tech savvy

For "fix it for myself only", it's just

Transfer ipk
Install ipk
Select Cable channel
Go to plugins
Run Plugin
Go to ABM, Disable Virgin, select Virgin Adhoc

If they want to add the details to ABM
Transfer dvc.xml from /tmp to PC
Zip and attach to forum

If they can manually edit the file, then all above should be within their abilities. Failing that, lots of people will help using Teamviewer.

File is here
http://www.techkings.org/threads/a-...-abm-not-refreshing.140445/page-4#post-936935

Last edited:
For "fix it for myself only", it's just

Transfer ipk
Install ipk
Select Cable channel
Go to plugins
Run Plugin
Go to ABM, Disable Virgin, select Virgin Adhoc

If they want to add the details to ABM
Transfer dvc.xml from /tmp to PC
Zip and attach to forum

If they can manually edit the file, then all above should be within their abilities. Failing that, lots of people will help using Teamviewer.

File is here
A Few channels not clearing (ABM not refreshing)

going to that page logs me out
attempting to download but not possible

Back