Free malwarebytes premium

emGee

Dont know how long this will last but malwarebytes are currently offering those with pirate keys a free legit licence.
Open malwarebytes and select activate.
Input a dodgy key eg:
ID: 1PB57
Key: 07Y4-1VDX-R123-T3NX
Then select the 'i bought this key' option.
voila..they issue you a free key for malwarebytes premium for the same duration as your pirate key.

Last edited:
They only gave me 12 months ROFL apparently they've gotten a handle on all the dodgy keys now so are giving people a chance it would seem.
Bit of a downer, the key i was using had lasted me about four years.:(

Then select the 'i dont know where i got this key

That's where you screwed up marcus. Had you clicked on the option that said "I bought this key" they would have given you a lifetime licence key ;)

You can deactivate and redo the process though (y)

How much better then the inbuilt security essentials (or whatever it is called in 8) is malwarebytes premium??

For me, malwarebytes is the best around. Actually came across it through desperation years ago.
I managed to get lumbered with one of those Russian 'windows xp whatever' viruses.
Was a total ******* to shift, tried everything, then came across malwarebytes and it sorted it right away.
Kept it on whatever computer i've been using since.

How much better then the inbuilt security essentials (or whatever it is called in 8) is malwarebytes premium??

Don't confuse the two wheelo, you actually need both to be fully protected. The golden rule of never have two antivirus Progs does not apply here. Malwarebytes is not an antivirus Prog, it's a malware protector and runs alongside the inbuilt Windows antivirus without issue.

Wouldnt trust Microsoft with security in a million years.
I have malwarebytes, AVG and Comodo firewall.

Wouldnt trust Microsoft with security in a million years.
I have malwarebytes, AVG and Comodo firewall.

I was a long time advocate of AVG too when Grisoft owned it but everything changed in 2008 when it became officially renamed AVG Technologies and imo ever since that it's a totally bloated nagging piece of crap. Each to their own I guess.

Also wait till you want to get rid of AVG Dont just uninstall it as it leaves loads still on your computer
I used Revo Un-installer (free) and use the Advanced mode for left over files, You will be supprised

I was a long time advocate of AVG too when Grisoft owned it but everything changed in 2008 when it became officially renamed AVG Technologies and imo ever since that it's a totally bloated nagging piece of crap. Each to their own I guess.

Not had a single problem since i went with the setup i have now ( AVG, Malwarebytes & comodo) laptop runs sweet as a nut.
Went with AVG & comodo after putting up with zonelalarm security suite for a couple of years. Got sick of vsmon.exe eating my resources and my brand new computer grinding to a halt.

i had to delete the premium version as it was screwing up my laptop and pc to the point of stopping.uninstalled them and new lease of life for xp once again.

Back