Free music downloads

moshibeth

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
Guys my mate does the karaoke in his own pub he is looking to download free tracks what is the best options to use. I never download music so not sure what to suggest to him.

Torrent site's and type in Sunfly theres loads of packages of songs to download.
Not sure if ya need a Vpn or not but would probably be best 👍👍👍.
Not 100% sure if the files are RAR or not bit most Amateur dj's use laptops nowadays.

Torrent site's and type in Sunfly theres loads of packages of songs to download.
Not sure if ya need a Vpn or not but would probably be best 👍👍👍.
Not 100% sure if the files are RAR or not bit most Amateur dj's use laptops nowadays.
I was hoping to avoid torrent sites he is not clued up really Can you download music files from Spotify

I was hoping to avoid torrent sites he is not clued up really Can you download music files from Spotify
Karaoke tracks aren't music tracks, well one part is, the other part is graphics.
So if you wanted eg, 'Happy birthday' it would be split into two parts:
Happy birthday.mp3
Happy birthday.cdg

You have to have both these for it to work, the MP3 plays the music and the CDG displays the graphics at the right time.

Most karaoke tracks are zipped with both parts in one zip, about 3mb per track.

Full albums are zipped into one file if you are looking for collections, EG Zoom 1 - 158

I’m sure I saw and advert on TV or maybe Facebook the other week for an app that removes vocals from music and vice versa. If it pops up again in the feed somewhere I’ll post it. Just searched and none of the ones I saw jogged my memory

Guys my mate does the karaoke in his own pub he is looking to download free tracks what is the best options to use. I never download music so not sure what to suggest to him.
sign him up to a 12 month youtube account through turkey,he can play them straight from youtube with no adds or he can download them straight to his pc/laptop

Can't he just play them off a laptop via Spotify. Pretty sure all the words are available while the track plays, and the words changes colour as there sung... Paul

Back