Free on LG smart tv

danos

Hi does anyone know of any apps of free Iptv codes for free channels on LG smart tv as we have no aerial outside

All Freeview channels have there own apps like BBC iPlayer and itv hub and C4 player etc etc or you can use TVplayer for most Freeview channels.

Can you get a sub for free ?
Yeah, its called a test, and it lasts for 24 hours, any of the free iptv links that get posted are 99 per cent crap, get yourself an app that suits your tv, then get a paid sub for a month at a time to start with, try a few tests first, might as well try and do it properly and have a decent iptv sub running.

Yeah, its called a test, and it lasts for 24 hours, any of the free iptv links that get posted are 99 per cent crap, get yourself an app that suits your tv, then get a paid sub for a month at a time to start with, try a few tests first, might as well try and do it properly and have a decent iptv sub running.

Yes you can, because I once got a Mega Melt Breakfast Sub for free with a coupon from the paper (but I had to buy a drink with it for 99p). If you mean can you get an IPTV sub for free, no. But you can usually get a 24-hour trial IPTV sub for free.

Last edited:
Double post lol

You`ve got a Smart tv. You don`t need an aerial for one of those. Plug it into your router n off you go. I didnt know the `Aerial` was still doing the rounds, a thing from the past like a black n white tv, a video recorder a po etc....

My daughter got the all 4 one indoor aerial from Argos £25, works great for her, gets a lot of channels including all the RTE channels, which are very hard to get in the north of Ireland, and her TV is an LG smart tv.

livenettv would give you free access to channels but it depends if you can instal it on the tv. A google search says use your tv's internet browser and download just like you would on a computer. Its says some work some don't.

Back