Free Premium IPTV

I have this working on Vlc now ,just noticed tonight that every 15 seconds or so its skipping to next channel and so on . Anyone else having this happen.
Thanks

Are these Iptv feeds still live....I'm not having any luck with them on LG smart TV....a free play list is working I got from SIPTV app guys to test so I have it working but not with the links provided in post 1

Thanks in advance

A quick question for any IPTV gurus out there.....why do I keep getting kicked off after 30sec of a stream and if that doesn't happen it pauses every 30secs for about 5secs then stream carries on....I want to know is there any settings I can change to stop this happening....I am using smart IPTV in an LG smart TV

Thanks in advance

iptv world is usa and international channels, In other word's channels from all over the world

For those struggling with these streams, one thing worth trying is to add "&output=mpegts" to the end of the URL, without the quotes...it will return links in the .ts format which play better on some clients than others.

however, as already stated, these are pinched accounts, and are normally set for a single connection so the accounts normally get suspended quicker than you can fart.

For gods sake don't even consider relying on these to watch the boxing.

Back