Free Rapidshare Premium Account

I have emailed them and they have replied saying I need to sign up to an offer (I have done exactly as I should yesterday) and my referrals need to do the same. I have informed them all this is done but still nothing so waiting to hear back.

Well they've been surprisingly responsive amazingly! Just got a mail back and they have made my status as complete as far as the offer I had to sign up to (They said 'it takes 24 hours' and I said 'I told you that'!). But all the people I have referred it says 'Offer not Complete'. Did everyone sign-up to an offer or whatever one you chose?? Might just be waiting to clear them! We shall see very soon! (y)

yup i got an email to say Congratulations on your registration at Free Premium Accounts - Free Rapidshare Premium Account And MegaUpload Accounts!!
Please keep your account information in a safe place.
did try n click on one of the offers permission research, but told me i need to download FF - which i am already running, tried another offer IPSOS survey but it says " unfortunatly this offer is not available in your area" so cant complete one of the offers
so is this a con or not???
your referal must have worked for me to have got an account and a referal link for myself

I have received confirmation that I completed my offer and have been conversing with them by email and it seems that all my referrals have not completed the free offer. With the permission research one it just asks you to register then install a toolbar that you can just uninstall after and stay registered with them for 24 hours. Have people actually completed an offer?? Just need to know.

no me neither will try and install it
this is what i get when i go on the page

dont get the chance to do anything just tells me i need to log in

Last edited:
Oh okay. When you use my referral link and it brings you to the page to signup for them. Then you have to click on an offer above which Permission Research is one. When you click on Permission Research from offers it brings you to their site where you quickly register (takes less than a minute) and then it asks to install it. Thats it then and you just stay registered (don't so anything) on permission research for 24 hours then we're done. Sorry. Seems messy but actually only took me 3 minutes in all the other day.(y)

ok i still dnt get the toolbar i get this
and then this when i try to log in

cant see anywhere to register
i run both IE and FF so cant see how to register if i try n go onto it on IE it does nothing
moley if you want my details to log in your welcome to them

Back