Free Rapidshare Premium Account

Mooley

TK Veteran
I have come across this site and have registered with them and gone through the process it requires. Now I just need 6 referrals. I just wanted to test it to see if it does actually work. Due to the recent problems with no free slots on rapidshare lately I just wanted to check alternatives as Direct-Download etc. seem to corrupt the files when downloading so basically is rubbish for me. If this works I shall share the account with people here that take up the referral or who would just like to use it. The referral link is

Free Premium Accounts - Free Rapidshare Premium Account And MegaUpload Accounts!

Cheers all.

I think you need to use the referral link I posted Linny as you then go onto my referral list where I need six people and we'll then know if it works or not. If it works we can all be refereres of each other :)

I think you need to use the referral link I posted Linny as you then go onto my referral list where I need six people and we'll then know if it works or not. If it works we can all be refereres of each other :)

yes sorry i did do that but added my link whilst i had it so if it does work at least i got the link in here

so so far you got 4 referals

I hope that worked mooley :dunno:

EDIT - its not letting me sign up, its saying only one user per household :(

I must have signed up before a long time ago, cant remember though?

Last edited:
Cheers lads and lasses. Lets see if it works. It says I have to stay a member on the promo I signed up to for 24hours to be accepted so I shall let you all know as soon as that happens! (y)

I hope that worked mooley :dunno:

EDIT - its not letting me sign up, its saying only one user per household :(

I must have signed up before a long time ago, cant remember though?

ive already got a free account with rapidshare but signed up - maybe i used a different email

Cheers rtm. In case it's not legit or is basically a load of crap I reckon as soon as I get this one accepted and I get the membership we'll all start lashing the referrals up! (y)

Back