Free to air.. Dish required.. Epg problems

Keggers

Hi,
Hoping for dime assistance, I have iptv on tbe h2s and the epg is perfect, but we tend to watch free view programmes via the dish required channels.. I can force a download of tbe epg and I then get them all but the following day it's empty again. I have to do this every day. Any ideas? Thankyou

what do you have installed for downloadin epg info, crossepg download, epg importer ?

In EPG import have you got the automatic download set, so that it does it at a set time every day?

is epg import not an odd one for sat,and where is it going to be stored to?

my sat box uses cross epg--sky uk open tv on 28.2

is epg import not an odd one for sat,and where is it going to be stored to?

my sat box uses cross epg--sky uk open tv on 28.2

i use epgimport for both sat and cable so as long as the correct sources are selected it shouldn't be a problem

it's strange that when he runs epgimport manually it works fine, but when it autoruns it doesn't

So I was supplied the box with iptv added onto it.. The epg for that is fine but thats managed by another I believe. Im not long had this device but my old Z gemma never gave me this problem.. Any thing I should try? Forcing a download everyday is a proper pain.

Set clear epg before loading to “no” on epg importer

Alternatively download cross epg and set that to run after epg importer, say 530

Thank you, so I've downloaded cross epg and installed it and ran it. I now have an epg, illI check tomorrow to see if its it still there. Thanks to all those that have contributedcto me getting this far

Back