free vpn

i Dont understand any of this. Which one do i need to download for a zgemma box.
Download the config' file.
Move or copy it to your Zgemma and place it in the /etc/openvpn/ directory. (if the directory does not exist yet, then create it).
Rename the file to openvpn.conf
On the Zgemma with the remote go to Open VPN (assuming Open-ATV based, then Menu - Setup -System - Network - OpenVPN )
Manage the running of the vpn service using the coloured buttons as indicated/directed.
Remember that the config will expire every Monday, so rinse and repeat.......

Download the config' file.
Move or copy it to your Zgemma and place it in the /etc/openvpn/ directory. (if the directory does not exist yet, then create it).
Rename the file to openvpn.conf
On the Zgemma with the remote go to Open VPN (assuming Open-ATV based, then Menu - Setup -System - Network - OpenVPN )
Manage the running of the vpn service using the coloured buttons as indicated/directed.
Remember that the config will expire every Monday, so rinse and repeat.......
when I goto menu setup system network OpenVPN , my zgemma comes up saying you don't have a internet connection? when I have , any ideas?

when I goto menu setup system network OpenVPN , my zgemma comes up saying you don't have a internet connection? when I have , any ideas?
Kind of begs the question - How do you know that you have an established internet connection ?

Back