Free vpn

peaman

Can anyone recommend a good free VPN . I have my own , but I have a pensioner friend who likes everything that is free . He needs it for a firestick.

ExpressVPN - Unlimited Secure VPN Proxy v9.0.20 Beta (Mod)
modded 7 day free trial version, you can keep reusing
1*Download/Sideload
2*Install
3*Then open
4*Then start free trial
(leave the email)
5*Start free trial again
6*Then no thanks
7*Then OK
8*And OK again, and then dismiss
9*Then click where it says smart location and docklands, scroll to bottom and Belgium
*Any of the other close ones might do too, such as Germany Holland or France
When Express vpn trial expires, from homescreen go to:
*Settings
*Applications
*Manage Installed Apps
*Scroll to express vpn
*clear data clear data
*launch application

And go back to the clicking Start Free Trial etc (4)

1*Download/Sideload
2*Install
3*Then open
4*Then start free trial
(leave the email)
5*Start free trial again
6*Then no thanks
7*Then OK
9*Then click where it says smart location and docklands, scroll to bottom and Belgium
*Settings
*Applications
*Manage Installed Apps
*Scroll to express vpn
*clear data clear data
*launch application

Jesus, does that work, havent needed a vpn yet , but I think I would take a genuine months sub at a time for a few months with someone like ip vanish, and if it was ok then sign up, but a lot of providers have got a way around the blocks for now, so I havent tried a vpn on my service yet.

Last edited:
Jesus, does that work, havent needed a vpn yet , but I think I would take a genuine months sub at a time for a few months with someone like ip vanish, and if it was ok then sign up, but a lot of providers have got a way around the blocks for now, so I havent tried a vpn on my service yet.
Its very good, gets round the iptv blocks with very little drop in connection speed, take all of about 20 secs to reset at end of 7 days

1*Download/Sideload
2*Install
3*Then open
4*Then start free trial
(leave the email)
5*Start free trial again
6*Then no thanks
7*Then OK
*Settings
*Applications
*Manage Installed Apps
*Scroll to express vpn
*clear data clear data
*launch application

Stuff that every week for a few quid. I get jail broken ones for £5 which lasts months

I was pointing out that I was given a modded version of what you published!! and I do not have to do all the pallaver!! Log out and log in!!

Its very good, gets round the iptv blocks with very little drop in connection speed, take all of about 20 secs to reset at end of 7 days
Its good that it works for you, always like to see this sort of thing works, I'm sure there will be a few members giving it a try.

I've had the modded express vpn for about 12 months now never let me down and as toddy pointed out you just log out and back in again with out going through that list what that other member put up so can say does work 100%

ive tried to do the clear cache thing but every time i go into start free trial its saying free trial cannot be activated any sudjestiosns

done that as well but same thing its working on my firetv stick ok but on the amazon cube its started to play up last night ive installed it but same thing

Back