Free vpn

Free VPN is pretty average and more hassle than they are worth. Saying that Operas VPN built when needed for geo blocks etc has been good enough.

But best to get premium one be it hacked account or legit account.

Personally think PIA is a great VPN with good speeds not too much drops either and prefer it over ones I have tried before such as nord and ip vanish. If it has wireguard protocol such a VPN thats even better as faster and secure than openVPN.

I second the surfshark vpn option, I have a sub with them which I have shared with a few people, but not needed it for few weeks for IPTV but for the few quid it costs for 'unlimited' connections its there as a backup.

Surfshark is worth every penny. Ran a speed test the other night and got 36mbps on WiFi, connected to Switzerland server on Surfshark and got 87mbps.

Paid I think £29 for 6 months but got £17 back as I bought via TopCashBack.

Can some one explain what a vpn is and why all the fuss:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::unsure::unsure::whistle::whistle:
Its very similar to what you posted for in the request section and allows you to gain access to all the hidden extras so to speak. A free lifetime sub to most worldwide TV content with english speaking and as much hardcore action as the human body can physically cope with :ROFLMAO:

Its very similar to what you posted for in the request section and allows you to gain access to all the hidden extras so to speak. A free lifetime sub to most worldwide TV content with english speaking and as much hardcore action as the human body can physically cope with :ROFLMAO:
Wicked where how do I sign up lmfao

Back