Free Web Site To Upload Pictures So Others Can View

I want to do exactly as you have stated but don't want a massively long link like that /sh/2lupvei90fc3fge/AABtpJdBr9cdiNYZ6On57iiAa?dl=0
I wanted a smaller simpler link after the openbox.com like /1234abcd

Thanks anyway it's obviously not do'able the way I want
Tinyurl ?

I want to do exactly as you have stated but don't want a massively long link like that /sh/2lupvei90fc3fge/AABtpJdBr9cdiNYZ6On57iiAa?dl=0

Possibly use a url shortener maybe Bitly. The power of the link. but with copy and paste shouldn't matter how long the link is.

You could create a website but pointless depending on what you are using it for.

It is but you seem to want to go about it the wrong way.
/abcd1234 was used up years ago.
So now the links are longer.
Not that it makes one iota of difference - people are only going to click them not count how many letters/numbers are in it.
You can paste the long link into tinyurl or any other url shortening service to get a short link but I'll wager you don't want to do that for some reason

It is but you seem to want to go about it the wrong way.
/abcd1234 was used up years ago.
So now the links are longer.
Not that it makes one iota of difference - people are only going to click them not count how many letters/numbers are in it.
You can paste the long link into tinyurl or any other url shortening service to get a short link but I'll wager you don't want to do that for some reason

Mmmm never knew that will give it a try, thanks.
Was just looking for an easy link to pass on by word of mouth that's all.

Back