Freeview (DVB-T) no signal

So you have used the frequency finder option? You won't ebe able to use update provider option as the file doesn't exist on GitHub. If ABM scan is now working grab the new named file in usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers

Upload it here and @Abu Baniaz can update the terrestrial XML file on GitHub.

the XML file aint there as the
Central scotland terrestrial .
this doesnt show up in my bouquets
but it is in my ABM providers

the XML file aint there as the
Central scotland terrestrial .
Sorry I'm not sure what you mean Central scotland terrestrial doesn't show up in your bouquets, are you expecting bouquets starting with Central scotland terrestrial? I.e Central scotland terrestrial Entertainment

When you use DVB-T frequency finder does this create a provider? If it does do you see it in autobouquetmaker, providers?

@dsayers2014 , I just downloaded the file I had posted on post 17 of the thread the file as I mentioned was called terrestrial_finder.xml I don't think I renamed it.
but contents start with:
Code:
<provider>
    <name>Central Scotland terrestrial</name>
    <streamtype>dvbt</streamtype>
    <protocol>lcn</protocol>
    <dvbtconfigs>
        <configuration key="custom" frequency="514000000" system="0">Central Scotland terrestrial</configuration>
    </dvbtconfigs>

dont know what ive done but when
"At the end of this stage of the process, a new ABM provider will be created. Names will vary. In this. mine is in providers , Central scotland terrestrial .
but when i scan it picks up channels
when it looks for update provider files it says ,Faild to retrieve file for central Scotland error 404
ALSO
cant find in downloadable plugins
terrestrialscan in downloadable system plugins.

If you have put your location into REGION --select transmitter-save exit out and rerun abm terrestrial scan?

If you have put your location into REGION --select transmitter-save exit out and rerun abm terrestrial scan?
That does not always work there can be changes to transmitters originally I had same problem I was putting in my region as Darval my normal tv could pick up stations but ABM would not so ABM had to be updated with new info.

@dsayers2014 , I just downloaded the file I had posted on post 17 of the thread the file as I mentioned was called terrestrial_finder.xml I don't think I renamed it.
but contents start with:
Code:
<provider>
    <name>Central Scotland terrestrial</name>
    <streamtype>dvbt</streamtype>
    <protocol>lcn</protocol>
    <dvbtconfigs>
        <configuration key="custom" frequency="514000000" system="0">Central Scotland terrestrial</configuration>
    </dvbtconfigs>
so i could use your xml ?
would i just drop xml file into ABM providers using filezilla
thanx

so i could use your xml ?
would i just drop xml file into ABM providers using filezilla
thanx
you already have a file ABM made it when you selected and ran DVB-T frequency finder my file is totally outdated it is from Jun 4, 2020. Is there not a file called terrestrial_finder.xml in
usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers folder.

Sorry I'm not sure what you mean Central scotland terrestrial doesn't show up in your bouquets, are you expecting bouquets starting with Central scotland terrestrial? I.e Central scotland terrestrial Entertainment

When you use DVB-T frequency finder does this create a provider? If it does do you see it in autobouquetmaker, providers?
i do a DVB-T frequency finder scan and it finds Central scotland terrestrial
i set up in providers "Central Scotland" i do a ABM scan it picks up 32 freeview channels ( but i think thats my signal as its always been bad"
in tv menu my channels populate "all channels" and there is not a central Scotland bouquet just all channels
I dropped Uries Xml file from post 17 (@urie thanx) into providers and get more channels but all show up in "all channels butr there there

They maybe there but if your aerial signal is crap then you still may not get to view them better to get aerial sorted.

Back