Freeview on zgemma h5

soco

Hi, wondered if anyone can point me in the right direction for setting up bouquets for freeview. All the channels go into the last scanned but only sat bouquets populate after running abm. Is their a setting I've missed somewhere? Thanks

Thanks for your reply. I've setup freeview in abm providers with the correct region. All the channels just go into a last scanned section, even when I selected create sections etc

My aerial points to the Kimberley transmitter in Nottinghamshire so I've set it to nottingham, although I'm just over the border in derbyshire.

Can you upload your lamebd/5 files. You will need to zip them before you upload. You will find them in /etc/enigma2. Please do this before you do next step

Use frequency finder in ABM and let it create a new provider for you. Run ABM with the new provider. You should be be fine then.
See here
Freeview (DVB-T) no signal

Alternatively, you can use terrestrail scan plugin after installing it. It is in "system plugins" section of the plugins download menu

Can you upload your lamebd/5 files. You will need to zip them before you upload. You will find them in /etc/enigma2. Please do this before you do next step

Use frequency finder in ABM and let it create a new provider for you. Run ABM with the new provider. You should be be fine then.
See here
Freeview (DVB-T) no signal

Alternatively, you can use terrestrail scan plugin after installing it. It is in "system plugins" section of the plugins download menu
That's we worked perfectly. Now setup as east mids terrestrial in abm and all sections sorted. Thanks very much

Back