WooshBuild Freeview Only

Sied45

Hi, most likely a very basic question, but I'm trying and failing to get my zgemma H2S to show only freeview channels. My entertainment bouquet is filled with channels I don't want such as 5 USA, DMAX, etc. I've removed them via OpenWebif but they return (presumably during the auto update). How do I remove them and stop them returning? I'm on wooshbuild.

Many thanks

Hi, most likely a very basic question, but I'm trying and failing to get my zgemma H2S to show only freeview channels. My entertainment bouquet is filled with channels I don't want such as 5 USA, DMAX, etc. I've removed them via OpenWebif but they return (presumably during the auto update). How do I remove them and stop them returning? I'm on wooshbuild.

Many thanks
The Zgemma H.2S can receive FreeSat channels, not FreeView Channels. Press MENU on Remote then select Setup, Service searching, AutobouquetsMaker (ABM). In Providers select FreeSat UK (yes) and your Region, FTA only (yes) plus preferred options (yes/no). In Sky UK select (Region) SD Custom and FTA only (yes) plus preferred options.

The Zgemma H.2S can receive FreeSat channels, not FreeView Channels. Press MENU on Remote then select Setup, Service searching, AutobouquetsMaker (ABM). In Providers select FreeSat UK (yes) and your Region, FTA only (yes) plus preferred options (yes/no). In Sky UK select (Region) SD Custom and FTA only (yes) plus preferred options.
Thanks for the reply. Initially that didn't work, but if anyone else stumbles across this thread, I seem to have finally got there by completely reflashing following these instructions - WooshBuild Infinity - For ALL Enigma2 boxes

Then I followed panorma93's instructions above and it's fixed.

Back