freezing/glitching

mark087

hi all,
can any one help me.
the problem I have is that I have four zgemma h2h boxes and im getting freezing and glitching all the time,
I have tried different c-lines/n-lines and mgcand 1.38. and I have taken then to other house where they have other internet/broadband suppliers, but still getting problems.
so is there something im missing or doing wrong or is it just down to the server suppliers.

If you are splitting the single VM cable four or five times, this will be a big factor, you should be using a powered splitter.
That said, you still need one line in each box as so called "multiroom" lines will also do this if you use one line in four boxes.
Try unplugging three boxes and remove multiple splitters and have one box and one splitter and see if this is any better

I would suspect a supplier line issue. If you are using MGCAMD and know how to, enable logging with the mg_cfg file. If you then look at the logs, assuming it's not a cabling issue at your end, I can virtually guarantee that whenever it glitches, you'll find an entry that states "[mg0] WARNING, both cws changed !" I've been through too many providers to count, all promising the world and a glitch free service and this error always appears when it glitches. Basically their servers and card caches are maxed out and are simply over subscribed.

Hi wondering if some one could help me, I've just bought a new zgemma h9 2h every line I try glitches and freezes I've tried at loads. I have about 6 months left on a flawless line that is mgcamd but doesn't work on my new box. I've since bought a new line and it glitches and freezes, here the problem. With the line I got cws = line and a N: line. When I try the n with ccam I get glitching but when I use the cws with mgcamd on my old h2h its spot on. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi wondering if some one could help me, I've just bought a new zgemma h9 2h every line I try glitches and freezes I've tried at loads. I have about 6 months left on a flawless line that is mgcamd but doesn't work on my new box. I've since bought a new line and it glitches and freezes, here the problem. With the line I got cws = line and a N: line. When I try the n with ccam I get glitching but when I use the cws with mgcamd on my old h2h its spot on. Any help would be appreciated.
H9 is an ARM processor box and cannot use N lines/CWS lines
you should ask your provider to make an oscam.server file and use oscam softcam

Thanks I'll give it go, I like to learn for myself I did read up on a cccam to oscam converter. I just thought the n line could be used in cccam on arm devices. Anyway thanks I'll try oscam

Back