Freezing issues

Dan1984

Hi

I am wondering if anyone can help? My box has become that bad with freezing all the time on all channels I cant watch anything. I have changed all cables to shorter 1s, new better splitter, all recommended and still happens. Shall I just get rid of the box? I bought it about a year ago from a supplier off FB changed to a supplier on here and its never got better so I’m convinced it could be the box setup up? I just want to be able to watch something without it freezing lol. Thanks

iPad image is dead no updates mate you need to reflash Upto date image! You need Latest open atv 6.2 or vix image then build of your choice willo build dsayers grogg freerange wooshbuild infinty ect. But iPad is DEAD extinct

Yous need to give more info, sat/cable, both, what channels are bad, have you ruled out provider issues? have yous re booted box? router?

iPad image is dead no updates mate you need to reflash Upto date image! You need Latest open atv 6.2 or vix image then build of your choice willo build dsayers grogg freerange wooshbuild infinty ect. But iPad is DEAD extinct

Yes I'm aware of this, currently going through the Wooshbuild Infinity installation guide thread.

Is there a thread on how to backup your lines before reflashing your box??

You could back any lines up on your HDD if your using one or a usb , then use cam importer to re install it, far less hassle that way.

Menu,, plugins, WB config, back up and restore options, back up your line then back up to media/hdd but make sure you dont re initiliaze your hdd when re flashing.

Menu,, plugins, WB config, back up and restore options, back up your line then back up to media/hdd but make sure you dont re initiliaze your hdd when re flashing.

Thanks mate!

Held off on doing this for a while now, will do this in the coming week and hopefully most of the channels return.

So in summary:

1. Backup Line to HDD
2. Reflash box to Open ATV
3. Install Wooshbuild Infinity

Thanks mate!

Held off on doing this for a while now, will do this in the coming week and hopefully most of the channels return.

So in summary:

1. Backup Line to HDD
2. Reflash box to Open ATV
3. Install Wooshbuild Infinity
Are you on whooshbuild at the minute?

Channels were slowly being removed or some would work now and then.

Overall was fine though for the channels we needed but now it's gotten worse forcing me to make the change lol.

Back